Crafty news

>> Monday, November 21, 2011

Lots of things to share with you today. First of all, I just got a spot in City of Craft 2011! Yay! I'm so happy to be in this show again this year.

My 2011 holiday cards are printed and I'm cutting and folding today. These ones are in a square format. I found the perfect square envelopes on Etsy at this lovely shop: Papier Lapin.  Helen is so friendly and even arranged for local pick-up so I didn't have to wait. Not to mention saving on shipping. It's hard to find square envelopes, and the ones in her shop are even eco-friendly. I'll have this card design available in sets or single cards at all my craft shows coming up.
And last, but not least, I had so much fun creating my Spoonflower contest entry this week for the topic "Kites". Some animal friends flying kites in a field on a windy day. I always like a limited palette.

The amazing thing about Spoonflower is that you can make your designs available for sale and you receive royalties. To sell a fabric you need to proof a sample yourself so not all my designs are available yet, but here's a link to my Spoonflower shop. I've ordered a proof of my Storybook Cottage tea towel calendar fabric so that should be in the shop soon.

p.s. I did receive my Green Garden sample fabric, and I would like to show you (thank you for asking Kristen!) but now I can't find it. Hopefully that will turn up soon...



2 comments:

Debra Oakland November 29, 2011  

I love your cards. How do I purchase cards if I can't go to the craft show? You have a great eye for design...happy holidays
Debra Oakland
www.livingincourageonline.com

Claire Louise Milne November 29, 2011  

Hi Debra, thank you for asking, I've added the deer card sets to my Etsy shop:
http://www.etsy.com/listing/87446013/deer-holiday-cards-a-printed-set-from

It's a rainy day so I didn't manage to take a photo of the cards themselves, but the graphic is the main thing!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP