Spring treats

>> Saturday, May 14, 2011

Don't forget, the Spring Trunk show is on tomorrow!

City of Craft & the workroom present
Spring Trunk Show
Sunday May 15, 2011
Noon-5pm
the workroom
1340 Queen Street West
FREE Admission


I'm busy getting ready, including creating something especially for this show. I wanted to make something that would be right for Spring. They're tiny pincushions made with miniature baskets and special scraps from my fabric stash. Each one has a little set of coordinated pins.
Of course I had to save one for myself... Anyway, hope to see you tomorrow!

2 comments:

andrea creates May 16, 2011  

these are so cute!!
good luck with the show :)

Jacqui Emm May 17, 2011  

Oh what gorgeous little pincushions.

http://teddyedwards65.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP