Springtime happiness

>> Monday, February 07, 2011

'springtime happiness' by NeedleBook

pretty items that make me think of spring!


$3.50

$60.00

$8.20

$10.00

$24.00

$36.00

$45.00

$20.00

$30.00

$25.00

$14.00

$22.00

$12.00

$10.00

$148.00

For a while I was finding it harder to find things I liked on Etsy. It got so huge that any time I searched there were just too many choices. Lately I've been spending a lot of time there and really loving some of the new features.

First of all they have a Circle feature where you connect with people you know and shops you admire. It's also easier to create a Treasury. And finally there's your own Activity page where you can see things that people in your Circle have chosen as favourites or put in a Treasury. I can also see when someone adds one of my items or my shop to their favourites. I love that.

I'm happy to say I finally got around to making my first Etsy Treasury. And I found a helpful site called whale shark websites that makes it possible to add your Treasury to your blog with clickable pictures instead of a screen capture.

After a miserable week being sick, I thought I'd turn my thoughts to Spring. I love those first days when it's cool but you can leave your window open. I don't mind leftover bits of snow and mud when the spring flowers show up!

3 comments:

Anonymous,  February 07, 2011  

There's quite a lot of blue in there for Spring! Most people go for a lot of yellow which I'm not that keen on - especially daffodils; I have to be the only person on the planet who thinks they look really scruffy & messy!

I'll be setting up an Etsy site soon so thank you for the helpful tips.

andrea creates February 07, 2011  

thanks so much for including my cozy claire :)
i like the circles and activity feed too.
i haven't yet done a treasury but it's on my 'to-do' list ;)
get better soon~
andrea

By the Bluegrass February 11, 2011  

I like your Etsy treasury picks! And, thanks for the useful information. I am setting up an Etsy shop soon! I've got to check out the whale shark website.
xo,
Sena

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP