Happy New Year!

>> Sunday, January 03, 2010

january

I did a little review of my blog photos from last year, it was nice to actually feel like we have accomplished some big things. In April we closed on the new house and started to go back and forth between houses doing painting etc. and while I didn't have any blog posts for April, I did find a few pictures of how we were living back then. It's a reminder to appreciate all we have, including a proper bed, no more mattress on the floor!

Thank you to all my needle book blog readers, thanks for your visits and comments and coming out to see me at shows. I can't always reply to every comment but I always appreciate hearing from you. Hope you all have a wonderful 2010.
february

march

april

may

june

july

august

september

october

november

december

7 comments:

miosotiis January 04, 2010  

I love your sweet-print-November :)*

Claire Louise Milne January 04, 2010  

That was a watercolour I did for OCAD's Whodunit sale, thank you!

Sarah J. January 04, 2010  

I still can't get over your new living room. Gorgeous!

Lisa PN January 04, 2010  

Can i just say how beautiful you and your living space is? I am a clutter bug, and its how i best create with lots o stuff around. mostly books and craft supplies. but i just wanted to let you know that you inspire me. Like a lot! Hope to see you soon!

Anne January 04, 2010  

Clair, these shots would make a great calendar. You should think about doing that for next year! I always enjoy your blog.

Jannie aka Chickengirl January 04, 2010  

Happy New Year, Claire! I love all your posts and all the decor you do is so inspiring. Wishing you all the best in 2010 :-)

walter and me January 04, 2010  

Happy New Year!

Love this review - everything looks so fresh and bright.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP