Show today!

>> Sunday, December 20, 2009

I'll be at the Tranzac (located in the Annex at Bloor and Brunswick) for the Artisan's Gift Fair today. This is the last day of the show!

Artisan's Gift Fair
The Tranzac
292 Brunswick Ave.
Toronto, ON.
12 noon - 6pm

I finished a few needle books yesterday. I'm loving these new ones, my favourite colour scheme these days is mustard and icy blue. They are made up of combinations of linen, cotton prints, wool felt flowers, wool felt pages and vintage buttons. Here's a peek:p.s. I still have some Love shoppers left, free with purchases over $50.




2 comments:

Bradley,  December 20, 2009  

And I will be there still accepting reasonable facsimiles* of the $2 City of Craft coupon!

* Must include a drawing of a bird.

kristyn December 20, 2009  

the new needle books are beautiful! good luck today.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP