Delightful

>> Friday, November 30, 2007

As Seen on DelightfulBlogs.com

I am now featured on Delightful Blogs: here. You can rate me! Why did I join up? Only because I loved the little bird icon.

And although I know you love seeing pictures of our plywood floors and drywall, here's a crafty update for a change. I'm going to be selling my needle book wares at the Artisans Gift Fair at the Tranzac Club on December 9th. I've bought lots of lovely new fabric lately that I'm dying to turn into bags and pouches and other little things as time allows. As soon as we are back home (I can't wait!!) I'm going to be turning the dining room table back into my own little craft studio. I will try to tempt you to visit the show in the next little while with pictures of my new things.

1 comments:

Lucie November 30, 2007  

Your blog is delightful to read. And I do tend to come for the renovations right now. I am quite impressed with how well the rooms are turning out.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP