Baby Care project

>> Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I've just finished an illustration project which was a series of illustrations of parents and babies. The illustrations were for a booklet about baby care. I loved this project!

Here are some of my favourites: I've updated my web site current page design so that it's now easier to navigate. Each sample includes a detail of the illustration on the right. Now I just have to finish updating the rest of the pages!

Speaking of getting my work out there, needle book is now included on the web site Jacket Flap, a site which has a collection of blogs related to children's publishing. If you're interested in children's publishing this seems like a great way to catch up.

Also, our friendly group of illustrators, Illustration for Kids, now has a new blog. I haven't posted myself yet, but it's next on my "to do" list. My fellow children's illustrators are a really talented bunch, so be sure to visit!

5 comments:

Junie Moon February 21, 2007  

The illustrations are lovely!

Anonymous,  February 22, 2007  

Aww. Look at the first little crying baby! Don't you feel sad for him?? Luckily he's getting a little cuddle.

Mary J. February 23, 2007  

I just love those! Of course, I bought more mainstream 1st year books recently, but I wish they had charming pics like these!

Sevan March 04, 2007  

Those pictures are so sweet and whimsical, yet they look like people I could know. Well done!

Costa Blanca April 23, 2007  

Your images are truly professional, you obviously have a lot of talent. I love the colors. Did you do a special course on graphic design?

I have just started a blog on baby sleep and intend to add suitable solutions to all baby sleep problems. Please feel free to drop by and make a comment.

Baby Sleep
Problems

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP