Christmas crafts continued

>> Thursday, December 21, 2006

How did it get so close to Christmas already? I was a little groggy from having a cold for a week so that may be why I didn't notice the time flying by. It's also my excuse for not managing to send out cards this year. But still, I've been busy making some presents and also these new stockings for me and Bradley. They're made from white microfleece lined with a pink patterned cotton fabric. I embroidered the little trees and then added the red rick-rack at the end. The rick-rack has an extra loop for hanging up the stockings.
Then at the end I added tags with our names...just to make sure you-know-who knows whose is whose. Merry Christmas everyone!

4 comments:

astridpersons December 21, 2006  

merry christmas to you too

Junie Moon December 21, 2006  

The stockings are so cute and I love the detail of adding the little embroidered names. Thank you for sharing your Christmas magic.

Anonymous,  December 21, 2006  

Very sweet!! I really like the colour scheme!! Merry Christmas to you and Bradley!!

Jenn December 02, 2009  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP