One last swap

>> Thursday, August 10, 2006

I realized recently I haven't done a swap in ages - it's been very busy these days - and in fact I probably won't have time for another until after our honeymoon. So this last swap was with Sarah (hip to piece squares) who agreed to swap her polka dotty circles pouch (above) for one of my bird needle books (below). I loved the colour scheme so much, such a great fabric, and then she had added nice details like the ribbon zipper pull. And I was dazzled by the extras in the package she sent me!This is the box of goodies she sent - I was so surprised because I didn't expect this. I just sent the needle book and some fabric together in a gingham drawstring bag (eep). We both sent two squares of fabric tied with a ribbon, but she sent so much more!This is the inside of the pouch - a great olive green stripey fabric:
These are the fabric squares:
And I love this cute tape measure so much! The end of the tape has a tiny little movie ticket too. And notice the pretty pink ribbon in the background:
This is the back of the tape measure. Because what is a trip to the movies without the snack bar?And finally a little birdhouse set of chimes:
Thank you so much Sarah for the lovely package!!

2 comments:

Funky Finds August 11, 2006  

Great goodies! I love the doggie illustrations on the tape measure!!!

Dannielle August 11, 2006  

What a great package!!

I have a similar tape measure. Mine has sewing pictures on it and a spool of thread at the end of the tape.

So cute!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP